How we can help
Managing your project
You hire us as the main “Contractor”, we supply a full management service and use of our skilled trades team as well as the following:
- Pre-construction involvement, delivery and advice with design and engineering with both you and the architect.
- Full procurement pre-construction and during the build.
- You will be allocated a dedicated Quantity Surveyor that will manage the procurement, suppliers, subcontractors, valuations and payments throughout the build.
- You will also be allocated a dedicated Site Manager that will be onsite from day one through to completion. The Site manager will be supported by a contract manager that will be dedicated to the job between 1-3 days per week depending on complexity and size of the build.
- Full use of our skilled trade’s team.
- Office support, behind the scenes our office team includes; accounts, administration, sales and marketing they will support the build and the site teams.
- Site set-up of office, cabins and any extras needed.
- Handover at practical completion and a 12 month defect liability period.
What an initial meeting would look like and what we would discuss
- Building principles and specification.
- Any planning restrictions and surveys/reports and their impact or implications.
- Types of contract
- Key drivers for the projects, quality, time, cost, e.t.c…
- What does the team look like and who should be appointed and where would they sit.
- Specific pre contract roles and responsibilities.
- Anticipated start and finish times.
- Set out a strategy for moving on beyond this point.
All our projects come with a 12 month aftercare service.
Ultra-low Energy BuildingsLow energy buildings delivered to Passivhaus principles or certification
Extensions, Refurbishments and Alterations
on both domestic and commercial properties using low energy materials including EnerPHit